Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A New Challenger Has Arrived


Hello folks, I'm the newest addition to the RiKtS team. I'll be focusing on the areas of technology and web development, with of course some side trips into the realm of gaming.

A bit about me: I'm (like everybody else here) a college student. Unlike the rest of these folks, I'm not a writer but a computer science major. Hence, my posts may be a bit more technical than the rest of the fare you'll be seeing here at RiKtS.

As mentioned, I'll be making some posts on web development and graphics. To start things off right: ever see somebody with an awesome signature on a message board and want to know how to make something like that? Here's how to make one particular style of them. Just click the thumbnail and enjoy! This tutorial assumes you have Photoshop and a basic knowledge of it.

No comments: