Saturday, May 3, 2008

Inaugural Post/ i love madonna















Dear Readers,

My name is smartalec and I've been requested to write here and, well, I guess to share my opinions about things that I see going on out here in our world. Most of my posts will generally fall into two basic categories:

1.) Things, People, Issues, and Stories that I like
2.) Things, People, Issues, and Stories that I do not like

With that said, I hope you all enjoy the show.

i love madonna
(the beginning)

So I don't know how many of you are familiar with the "great hannah montana incident of '08." If not, I'll fill you in: Annie Liebowitz, acclaimed photographer, took a photo for Vanity Fair of child star Miley Cyrus (hannah montana, disney tv personality.) The problem? 15yr old Miley was not wearing a shirt.

(the middle)

I recently discovered that http://www.people.com/ (the magazine) has a top 10 celebrity quotes of the week, good-ole, rationally-thinking Madonna took the much sought after and heavily coveted top spot this week. Let's see what she has to say...

"Leave her alone. She's gonna be 16 soon and then 17 and then 18, and then she might show her knees and then what's gonna happen?" – Madonna, defending Miley Cyrus's Vanity Fair photo shoot, to Ryan Seacrest

(the end)

hmm, gotta love that logic... Just two things:
madonna, do you write all of your kid's books in that outfit?
miley, from looking at this picture, keep your shirt on.

ps. This'll probably be my last post because I'm just going to die at some point anyway, what's the use...

No comments: