Friday, April 25, 2008

Salutations

Hey everybody, I am joining the RiKtS team and am excited to start pinching out plenty of powerful, picturesquely worded posts for all of the literate fans of our site. Once finals at school are over, I'll have enough time to start. I mainly will be doing game reviews for the random virtual treasures or trash I happen to stumble upon(hopefully more of the former). Some might be from next-gen consoles, but I hope to do many reviews of easy-to-find retro titles and older systems to help gamers find an smart and inexpensive way to get some real quality gameplay. That way you can spend your money on the things in life that really matter like charity, artist patronage, and that aspiring Crazy Bones collection that you KNOW will one day pay off.

No comments: